- what do you value about museums and technology, particularly the web, social media, open data?
- what do you want to know from someone working behind the scenes in museum technology?
- what suggestions would you make if you were able to talk to museums?
- what aren't museums asking our audiences (including our geek audiences) that we should be asking?
- what's your favourite biscuit (or cookie)?
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Ask a cultural heritage technologist?
I'm speaking at Open Tech 2010 (book your ticket now, only £5!) and it feels like the situation (and the mood) in the UK has changed since I first wrote my proposal and I'm not sure it suits anymore. So I wanted to throw a few questions open to you to help me re-focus on the things that matter now: