Friday, 25 March 2011

Some leads on game design in the UK

Today I passed on a query from @fayenicole: '...know anybody who could run a retro-style game design workshop for teenagers at the British Museum?' on twitter and got a bunch of responses. Since people were so generous with their time, I thought I'd take a few minutes to collate them so they're available the next time someone has a similar query.  Feel free to add further suggestions in the comments, particularly for people or agencies who are keen to work with museums and cultural heritage organisations.
In other news, I learned this week that 'MT' means 'modified tweet' and signifies when someone's shortened or otherwise changed something they're retweeting.  Mmm, learning.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mia,

    Could you share your experience and impressions of MW2011? I am particularly interested in the session you were chairing - the session on linked data. Other events from this conference are, of course, no less interesting. I would be really thankful if you could find time to do that.

    Inna

    ReplyDelete